Jul 17, 2012

Makeup Haul


This is just going to be a short make up haul.  These are all things that I have bought in the last couple of weeks but I have been waiting for my Naked palette to ship to me so here it Finally is.
Everything except for the naked palette was purchased at Boots.
I can't believe that I have got the Naked palette, comment if you want a review and swatch post :)

Products :
Benefit They're real Mascara
Benefit Brow Zings in light
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Berry smoothie and Strawberry Shortcake 

13 comments:

  1. The naked palette is my absolute favorite! You're going to love it! The "they're real" mascara is amazing also!
    xx
    beautybyt2.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing haul :)
    I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got some of my favorite things. =) love the naked pallet and of course revlon lip butters are amazing. love hauls.



    xoxox

    http://ellemariee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try the Maybelline Color Tattoos! I'm also almost out of my mascara, so I may try the Benefit They're Real.

    xo, Pareasa
    The F.A.B Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab haul I want all of them! :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great products! Where did you buy the naked palette from? xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake and the Color Tattoo in Taupe and I absolutely love them! I can't wait to see what you think of them xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! You got some AMAZING things! I really want the Brow palette, you will have to let me know how it is xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHEalth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guys im a brand new beauty blog and i would love for anyone to check out and maybe follow my blog! thanks! :)




    love this blog by the way**

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blog and i love the lip butters.
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the things you got! I wonder if the Benefit brow compact is any good. Enjoy the Naked palette, it amazing!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete