May 11, 2012

New In: Clothes

Hi everyone :)
Recently I went shopping with my friends and I picked up a couple of things.  I have been dying to get a peplum dress and when I found a basic black one I knew I had to have it.  I also picked up a black and white striped jacked, because none of my other jackets looked good with the peplum so I decides to get a print one to jazz things a little bit up.
Because I am very tall I got a pair of flats that have a thick bottom so I am still not just wearing a boring pair of flats.
Lastly because pastels are very inn I purchased a mint blue nail polish for a pop of color.

(shoes:SthlmDG nailpolis:Depend in nr.245 and jacket:Gallerý)

(The jacket and dress together)

(Dress : Dúkkuhúsið)

(The back of the dress has lace that goes down to the waist)
(The shoes)


No comments:

Post a Comment