Jun 18, 2012

Hot & Spicy


Today I repainted my nails with OPI's Hot&Spicy.  I have to say that this color might be my all time favorite nail polishes.  This bright orange just looks so good on my nails.  This surprised me because it doesn't look this bright in the bottle but ones it is on it looks so fun and summery, and I liked the color before I knew it was this bright which is a huge plus for me.
If you can I suggest you to go right now and buy this nail polish because it is the most perfect color for summer.

Note: the first picture is in natural light and the bottom one isn't

2 comments:

  1. Love that color, one of my all time favorites too!
    http://labelleseraphine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color, it is perfect for summer!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete