Jun 4, 2012

NEW MAKEUP !

I just got some new makeup and a new nail polish so I thought I'd show you guys what I got.  My mom just got home from London so she bought me a couple of things, she got me the NARS Laguna Bronzer and Maybelline's Illegal Length Mascara.  I have been dying to get the Laguna bronzer so when I got it I kinda just died of happiness.  It is even better than I thought it would be and I never thought I could ever love a makeup product the way I love this (except maybe the Naked 2 palette).  As for the mascara I have only tried it once and so far, not so good.  It hasn't given my lashes "illegal" length.  It is really just like any other mascara, but I hope I am wrong and I am gonna keep on trying to see if I will like it.

Then today I did a little shopping my self and I went to MAC and I got a Mineralize Skinfinish in the color Semi Precious Rose Quartz.  It it so pretty and sparkly and it is my first MSF and I can't wait to wear it this summer.  Lastly I got an OPI nail polish in the color Cajun Shrimp, it is this really pretty pink/red/coral color and It is such a great pedicure color.  I will probably wear this color and only this color this summer.

But that is all for now,
XOXO Stefania

No comments:

Post a Comment