Jun 16, 2012

Watch Out !


This my dear viewers is the lovely watch my parents got me for my birthday :) The watch is from a Swedish company callad Triwa.  I am in love with it.  If I was a watch this would be me, literally.  I have recently been craving to have a oversized watch and when I saw it I just died.  The strap is grey (duhh) but the watch itself is gold and the background inside the watch is pink, which is my favorite color.  And it just gets better and better, Inside there are little diamonds.  I am so grateful for my parents and I haven't been as happy with a birthday gift like ever.

Have a nice day :)

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous watch! That's a beautiful gift from your parents =) Your blog is so lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watch, I love the grey & gold together

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah at first I didn't know how I liked the color combination, but with time it kind of grew on me and I just love it

      Delete
  3. That is a gorgeous watch! I have the standard gold Michael Kors MK5055, which I love but I feel like everybody has it! I need this one...
    - Lizy xx Love your blog so following!
    Come and visit me if you like http://beautybylizy.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete